Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The "Mage Tower, A Tower Defense Card Game: Expansion Artwork!?!?!" Kickstarter!!

Hey guys just a quick post!  We're expecting to ship the game in April, and in the meantime we put up our new Kickstarter called Mage Tower, A Tower Defense Card Game: Art For Expansion!?!? so that we can get on track with developing the expansion.  Just click that link and check it out!  You can get the game a month before anyone else can buy it, vote on new card designs, and more!

-Brett Brimmer


4 comments:

  1. I love the game. My friends and I play it all the time. Please come out with an expansion asap.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the game. My friends and I play it all the time. Please come out with an expansion asap.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're getting closer being able to move forward with the expansion, we'll be sure to post an update on the new site at www.SuperMegaGames.net when that happens. Glad you guys are enjoying the game!

    -Brett Brimmer
    Super Mega Games

    ReplyDelete